Ludum Dare 31 — Coming December 5th-8th 2014! — Join the Mailing List!
  • October Ends: in 29 days, 15 hours, 43 minutes, 42 seconds
  • Ludum Dare 31 begins: in 64 days, 16 hours, 31 minutes, 42 seconds
  • (FYI: Clock might be off) | Ludum Dare 31: Real World Gatherings (Now Open!)

[ October Challenge 2014 | Resources | Submit/Edit | View All ]

Ludum Dare Jam, Live at CB2 Bistro this weekend!

Posted by (twitter: @terrycavanagh)
    April 19th, 2010 2:26 pm

Hello! A bunch of people are meeting up in CB2 Bistro in Cambridge, England this weekend to work on our Ludum Dare entries together. It will no doubt be a lot of fun, and you are very welcome to join us! Cambridge is just a short 45 minute train trip from London.

We promise to post lots of spicy chip pictures!

You can find out a bit more about it here.

12 Responses to “Ludum Dare Jam, Live at CB2 Bistro this weekend!”

1. DoctorMikeReddy says:

Newport will host if you ever want a Welsh LDMeet

2. matrin says:

I’d actually be tempted to come, but the current state of air travel leaves me grounded. :S

3. dock says:

I’ll be there, rocking a crappy old laptop! Let’s hope I can still work effectively!

4. Fiona says:

Is anyone else in the Manchester area willing to do something like this?

5. HybridMind says:

Wow.. this is a really cool idea! Sounds like so much fun too! I should see if there are any LDers even remotely near me to try something like this in the future.

6. ExciteMike says:

I too would love to do an in-person LD. I think I might be the only LDer in Florida, though.

Well, that’s not true, I got a few friends to do LD 15 (I think it was 15? The cave one) But nobody is available this time, mostly due to babies.