After quite a rush in the end I got “Lost in Exploration” finished. Or let’s say that what I had time for is finished.
Actually most of the time I created a platformer-egnine based on jMonkeyEngine. That took lot’s of time and when I started using it (with the help of blender). In the end it was a real good job when I compare the result to my first LD (one year ago).
The first scene:
The whole scene how it looks in the my blender-”editor”:
Have a look here (hope the webstart works for everyone):
So,..still the sourcecode to pack…
It was really much fun again…
Stuff used for creating this pice of software: