Ludum Dare 31 — Coming December 5th-8th 2014! — Join the Mailing List!
Also check out the Ludum Dare 30 results!
  • Ludum Dare 31 begins: in 73 days, 4 hours, 35 minutes, 48 seconds
  • (Time might be off, we’ll have it right soon) | Real World Gatherings (Now Open!)

LD13 MegaPack / Dec08

Posted by (twitter: @ludumdare)
    December 8th, 2008 9:05 am

Since I end up downloading everything anyway, I once again built the ludum dare megapack.

The pack weights at about 227 megs and includes everything that I could download from each entrant. This is meant as a kickstart, not a definitive package. Some people may still be posting ports to new platforms, as well as windows executables for python entries. I hope so, anyway. Some people still haven’t even posted sources.

Anyway, to make things more fun, I’ll post the link to the pack as a reply to this post. That way people who may mirror it (or make torrents or whatever) may also post their links as a reply. Isn’t technology wonderful?

Anyway, it’s still uploading. Curse you, puny DSL upstream! I’ll post the link as soon as it’s done. Which should happen in about 40 minutes, if scp is to be believed.

Tags: , , , , ,

10 Responses to “LD13 MegaPack / Dec08”

1. Gilvado says:

Someone should promote this post to the headlines list.

2. Anonymous says:

You’re right about the free file hosting sites, and a dedicated submission server would be swell, but they’re not all spawned from hell by satan himself. Willhostforfood.com for example is quite acceptable.

3. dertom says:

Argh,..! My files in your archive are corrupt!!?! :( Mine seems not to be the only one. Nevertheless thank you for packing the file! Keep on rocking!

Greetz, dertom

4. hectots says:

I extract the archive but some files need a password, you what it is?

5. sol_hsa says:

wha? =) There’s no passwords that I know of.

6. swergas says:

i tried to download it on a windows machine, but avast alerted me that it contained a virus (Win32:SkiMorph [Cryp]) in midwinter\midwinter_ld13.zip\midwinter_ld13.exe
      could someone please confirm or infirm this please ?

7. bop says:

Easy, sol_hsa wants us to download his pack as a bait to own our computers. You evil hacker.