It was a bit silly of me to try and make a game that was so dependant on content All the same, I’ve managed to complete enough of the game to demonstrate the concept I was going for. It’s about 50% complete!
I really liked where this was going, so I’m probably going to finish it sometime next week (and polish what’s already there quite a bit). Things are a bit rough at the moment, so it might be better to hold off playing it until then (unless you’re voting, of course).
This has been my first Ludum Dare, and it’s been great! I’m pretty sure I’ll be doing the next one. Good luck to everyone else who’s aiming to make the deadline! Can’t wait to check out all the finished games tomorrow morning!
[Edit: Decided to take down the link. I want to finish it properly and I'm not happy with a lot of the placeholder stuff in the game. Consider it withdrawn. Sorry ;-;]
[Edit again: I removed the final tag - hopefully that should take this off the voting list. Sorry if I pissed people off by removing it; I should never have submitted it in the first place.]
(Tools: Created with C++ and the Allegro library, the Code::Blocks IDE, Paint Shop Pro 8, ModPlug, and SFXR.)