Hey folks! It’s time for another 48-hour game development extravaganza!
Ludum Dare is a regular community driven game development competition. The goal is, given a theme and 48 hours, to develop a game from scratch. Ludum Dare aims to encourage game design experimentation, and provide a platform to develop and practice rapid game prototyping.
Here’s the time-horizon:
- July 19 – July 25: You may submit themes to the wiki
- July 26 – Aug 2: Themes will be edited for awesomeness by the #ludumdare regulars
- Aug 3 – Aug 8: Various rounds of voting. Check back daily so you don’t miss any!
- Aug 8 – Aug 10: Ludum Dare #12 !!! (Starting at 8pm PST)
Links of honor:
www.ludumdare.com – the super awesome website, refresh hourly
irc.afternet.org #ludumdare – the compo IRC channel, waste your time here
www.ludumdare.com/compo/ – the compo blog, be sure to sign up here
www.ludumdare.com/wiki/ – the compo wiki, submit themes & read rules here
www.ludumdare.com/planet/ – the compo planet, read about our exciting lives here
See you in the races!
- The Faceless LD Management Team