So, I’ve been pretty quiet on IRC … because I’ve been coding and making sounds flat chat.
Here’s a screenshot of Level 5 in my game, Mondrian.
I still have TODO list to work through before I release the final:
- Fix collision rules (it got ugly while I was playing with ideas)
- Allow level restart (you’d think this would be easy … well, you haven’t seen the codebase yet )
- Make more levels (it’s important, but there is a level editor, so ….)
- Compile the Windows version (please, please work without hitches !)
- Upload final & bask in the glory of Ludum Dare completion !!!!!!