And 42 kbs of code later.
My game is sorta, somewhat playable at version 0.2. I got done with all my stuff, and over feeling sick.
So, here it is, in all it’s blah glory
It’s more than I had, but actually not nearly as impressive as I cut a lot of features to make it playable :/
Anyways, have fun, if you can
And here is the requisite screenie:
Well, at least I learned not to pick a complex idea, and barely complex at that.
The ai really killed me this time – simple networking would’ve been easier, except that then I’d need a gui :/
Oh well, lot’s of good entries on here, I look forward to playing them