Assuming I get around to entering, there’s a good chance I’ll be using this as my foundation, with Allegro.
It’s a collection of header files and code, commonly found in my more recent prototypes. C++.
- A vector math/matrix library, plus some other math tools. Partially documented!
- A set of functions for drawing circles, lines, and rectangles with Allegro, transformed by a matrix.
- A collection of string functions to compliment STL String. Mostly for filename manipulations (get the base name, directory only, etc).
- Class building tools (including the “useful” part of Boost)
- FileIO with Compression (LZMA, BZIP, ZLIB)
And that’s that.